There is a great debate between using an electric toothbrush and simply sticking to the classic manual toothbrush. Some people are stuck in their ways and will only use manual toothbrushes, but they may not realize what they are missing out on by not using an electric toothbrush.
Here Are 10 Reasons Why You Need To Be Using An Electric Toothbrush:
1. Electric toothbrushes are able to get brush those hard to reach places that a manual toothbrush can not get to. Choose an electric toothbrush with a smaller head so that you can easily get the sides of the teeth and other hard to get places.
2. An eclectic toothbrush, uSmile Pro, is easier to use than a manual one. With an electric one you simply hold it and it will do the work for you. Most people do not brush their teeth long enough, but when you don’t have to put much effort into the process, you are more likely to brush for the required amount of time.
3. No longer are electric toothbrushes unaffordable. You can get a good quality electric toothbrush for as little as $10 now. No longer do you have to sell out a hundred dollars for an electric toothbrush.
4. If you suffer from arthritis in your hands or multiple sclerosis and you have a hard time brushing your teeth with a manual toothbrush, you should definitely look into buying an electric one. This way all you have to do is hold the toothbrush and move it slightly around your teeth and you can get your teeth just as clean as if you were able to physically brush them with a manual toothbrush.
5. An electric toothbrush will remove plague from the teeth just as well, if not better than a manual toothbrush. It effectively removes plaque and stains making your teeth them healthier.
6. An electric toothbrush feels a lot better on your gums than a manual one does. When you use an electric one it is almost like your gums are getting a massage.
7. They are gentle on your gums and teeth as applied hard pressure to your teeth and gums can actually cause damage and problems for those areas.
8. You can effectively clean the top of your tongue with an electric toothbrush. It is important that you clean your tongue as it also contains bacteria and germs that can harm your teeth.
9. When you use an electric toothbrush, you end up using less toothpaste since the surface are of the head of the brush is smaller than most manual toothbrushes. This can save you money on our toothpaste.
10. Finally, you should use an electric toothbrush because it is a lot more fun to brush your teeth with than a boring old manual toothbrush.